1. Can the products scale to meet the needs of you and your customers’ IT environment? MSPs and MSP customers come in sizes. They need a solution that can support small businesses with less than 100 elements to large enterprises with multiple sites and tens of thousands of elements.
2. Does it provide flexible deployment options? Just as MSPs and MSP customers come in all sizes, they also come in all shapes. MSPs need flexible deployment options to meet the needs of their various customers and then have the ability to roll up views to a centralized NOC.
3. Do they provide centralized alert notification and management? What good is a centralized NOC if it does not support centralized alerts, notification and management. MSPs need the ability to intelligently group their alerts by customer, location, or some other segmentation.
4. Does the software provide customizable views and reports? MSPs need the ability to create views and reports that are specific to their customers.
5. Is the software easy to use out-of-the-box or do you need training to deploy?
6. Can you easily brand the software so your customers associate the service with your company? Not only does the MSP want to create their own brand awareness, but they also want to ensure that the management solution they select is recognized in the industry.
- Protecting The Business From Cloud Application Security Risks
- The Massive SaaS Opportunities For VARs
- A Reseller's Guide: Recipe For Channel Partnership Success
- Cloud Connection: Seven Steps To Effective Public Cloud Services
- From CapEx To OpEx: Channel Strategy In The Federal Push To The Cloud
- A Reseller's Guide: Coming Out On Top In The Face Of Channel Conflict
- How To Create A Case For Disaster Recovery Plan
- How To Offset Your Customers' BYOD Risks
- How To Ease Client Anxiety About Private Cloud Deployments
- How An SMB Cloud Provider Can Create 'Swagger' In A Competitive Market
- A Reseller's Guide: Creating A Successful Solution Provider Event
- How to Prepare for the Future of the IT Solutions Industry
- How to Consolidate Data Protection Services for Greater Customer Value
- 10 Attributes to Support Revenue Marketing and Sales Success.
- How To Improve Efficiency: Upgrade Mountain Lion and iOS6
- How To Cash In On the Cloud Through Collaboration
- How To Sell Cloud Storage In Five Steps
- How To Protect High-Value Data Assets
- Moving Data to the Cloud: Options for SMBs and Small Enterprises
- How To Apply Big Data Security Analytics to Detect Advanced Threats and Breaches