PeakColo. To enhance its competitive edge, this service provider launched its PeakColo WhiteCloud Services, a unique IaaS solution that allows value-added resellers, systems integrators, and managed service providers to rebrand the solution for their own cloud services. With an agile IT foundation in place, partners have provisioned data storage in less than 2 hours and their infrastructure has scaled to manage 300% annual growth for new market opportunities. They are meeting rigorous 100% availability SLAs and decreasing capex and opex, with 73% less storage required.
Insight Integrated Systems. This solution provider is working with customers to deliver new and enhanced services with agile data infrastructure as a foundation. While allowing their customers to focus more on their business, impact to the bottom line has been substantial, with savings in space, cooling, energy, and other costs. They have helped their customers increase business productivity by nearly 84% while also realizing a 60% reduction in system footprint.
World Wide Technology. This systems integrator has embraced the opportunity to grow its business while helping clients evaluate, incorporate, and support agile data infrastructures. They provide a wide array of solutions to commercial enterprises and government agencies that are striving to increase efficiencies, lower costs, provision and reprovision resources, and easily migrate applications and data to adapt to rapidly changing service-level requirements. WWT’s established data center practice is well known for successful implementations of agile data infrastructure in fixed, mobile, and data centers that enable 99.999% availability and zero downtime of critical applications while enhancing disaster recovery and business continuity across geographically dispersed locations.
Datalink. Agile data infrastructure is central to Datalink’s data center optimization strategy to give its customers more agility in IT, less provisioning, greater efficiency, and improved overall scalability. This solutions and services provider has designed and deployed 90 infrastructures with agility in mind, including virtual data center solutions. A software as a service (SaaS) vendor leveraged the new infrastructure to quickly add SaaS capacity to support new customers. A county health and hospitals system dramatically improved access to patient care data while laying a foundation to scale quickly to support future growth. And a satellite and broadband service provider achieved greater efficiency in system deployment and management.
<< Previous | 1 | 2
- Protecting The Business From Cloud Application Security Risks
- The Massive SaaS Opportunities For VARs
- A Reseller's Guide: Recipe For Channel Partnership Success
- Cloud Connection: Seven Steps To Effective Public Cloud Services
- From CapEx To OpEx: Channel Strategy In The Federal Push To The Cloud
- A Reseller's Guide: Coming Out On Top In The Face Of Channel Conflict
- How To Create A Case For Disaster Recovery Plan
- How To Offset Your Customers' BYOD Risks
- How To Ease Client Anxiety About Private Cloud Deployments
- How An SMB Cloud Provider Can Create 'Swagger' In A Competitive Market
- A Reseller's Guide: Creating A Successful Solution Provider Event
- How to Prepare for the Future of the IT Solutions Industry
- How to Consolidate Data Protection Services for Greater Customer Value
- 10 Attributes to Support Revenue Marketing and Sales Success.
- How To Improve Efficiency: Upgrade Mountain Lion and iOS6
- How To Cash In On the Cloud Through Collaboration
- How To Sell Cloud Storage In Five Steps
- How To Protect High-Value Data Assets
- Moving Data to the Cloud: Options for SMBs and Small Enterprises
- How To Apply Big Data Security Analytics to Detect Advanced Threats and Breaches