We’re hearing that McAfee has scored quite a coup on the public relations front, nabbing Lang Tibbils, senior manager within Cisco’s Worldwide Partner Organization.
Tibbils is joining McAfee this month to run the company’s worldwide channel communications and marketing efforts.
As senior director of worldwide channels communications for McAfee, the 12-year Cisco veteran will be responsible for getting the word out to partners on what McAfee’s channel plans are, as well as communicating internally -- including to its new parent company, Intel -- to make sure the company as a whole is familiar with all of the pieces of McAfee’s channel efforts.
With the move, Tibbils joins former Cisco channel exec Alex Thurber, who now serves as McAfee’s global channel chief.
- Cisco's Loss Is McAfee's Gain
- AMD Looking For A CEO – Or Looking For A Buyer?
- CES 2011 Wrap-Up: Chemical Spills And Photo Bans
- Wi-Fi Issues And Bandwith Hogs Plague CES 2011
- ShadowRAM Visits Spain, Reads Between The Tappas At Cisco Partner Velocity
- Toktumi Hires Infamous Jet Blue Flight Attendent To Promote "Mile High Text Club" Contest