"TDIntegration services help resellers free up valuable technical resources, keeping them in the field generating billable hours and not in the back office assembling components, loading software and repackaging hardware," said Barb Miller, Tech Data's vice president, Government Technical and Integration Services, in a statement. "Our integration service is a core competency of Tech Data, and we now have the capability to configure more than 600,000 devices a year on behalf of our customers."
The distributor's East Coast location is in Swedesboro, N.J. Last year, Tech Data began offering a 24-hour turnaround on desktop and notebook configuration orders of 50 or fewer systems.
According to Miller, Tech Data wants to leverage both facilities to help VARs meet service level agreement (SLA) requirements regardless of location.
TDIntegration services include systems and storage configuration, networking solutions integration, custom engineering services and advanced integration services devoted specifically to Cisco products. Pricing begins at $20 for most routers, $35 for systems and $40 for servers, according to the distributor. Pricing specific to the advanced Cisco services starts at $20 for Cisco 800 Series routers and goes up to $250 for Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Juniper Honors 12 Americas Partners
- Facebook And Four More Web Sites We Love To Hate
- Cisco Honors Top Partners During 2010 Partner Summit
- HP Salutes Top Partners At APC 2010 Award Show
- Upclose And Personal With AMD And friends
- Will Oracle's Phillips' Affair Revelation Be A Distraction?
- Apple, Microsoft Unlikely Allies Against Google
- HP-Microsoft Cloud Partnership Needs To Show Us The Goods
- Blog: It's Time For A Cybercrime Public Service Announcement
- Nortel Sell-Off Continues: Ethernet Business To Ciena?
- Want To Deploy Exchange 2007 SP2 In A Server 2008 R2 Domain? Sorry
- Apple Improves iTunes 9 With Syncing, Visual Enhancements
- Oracle Ad Refutes Sun Hardware Fears
- U.S. Copyright Chief Rips Google Book Deal In Testimony
- Apple Slashes iPod Price Tags
- Price Is Right? Asus To Launch Low-Cost E-Reader
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Consoles Fail More Often Than Wii, PS3
- Privacy Group To Congress: Stop Online Advertisers In Their Tracks
- Microsoft, Intel Tout Their Collaboration On Windows 7
- Tech Data Adds Integration Services With New Center