Organizations are starting to reinvest significant capital back into their IT platforms, and one trend is clear – customers are focusing on solutions that increase efficiency, streamline operations, and ensure scalability and responsiveness. With aging data centers impacting performance and adding to costs, executives need to think beyond infrastructure component updates and begin to think holistically about fully virtualized and dynamic data centers. Are you ready to fully capitalize on the opportunities tied to this paradigm shift and grow your business?
Avnet' and Cisco' have built a strong partnership to give solutions providers all they need to take advantage of this inflection point and to engage new and existing customers in a discussion about transforming their data centers. This Everything Channel ChannelCast will explore opportunities for solutions providers to grow their business by moving beyond infrastructure components into strategic data center transformation.
During this ChannelCast you will hear:
- The latest in data center virtualization adoption, convergence, trends and opportunities for growth.
- Barb Goldworm, independent virtualization and data center expert, FOCUS
- How to leverage the latest innovations from Cisco with their Data Center Business Advantage so end users obtain a greater return on investment, reduce total cost of ownership and reduced investment risk.
- How Avnet and Cisco can speed your time-to-revenue by jump-starting your data center practice with end-to-end partner engagements leveraging Avnet’s SolutionsPath' methodology and the advanced integration capabilities of the Avnet Global Solutions Center.
- Darren Adams, vice president and general manager, Cisco Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions
- Tim FitzGerald, vice president, technology solutions practices leader, Avnet Technology Solutions
Join Everything Channel, Barb Goldworm and data center and networking executives from Avnet, live on December 21 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific/2:00 p.m. Eastern, to learn how to start growing your data center business. Join live and ask your questions in real time!