The appointment comes as a revamped PartnerOne program kicks into high gear and HP moves to gain share in the SMB market served by top distributors.
John DiLullo joins Aruba and says partners are poised for growth in 2014, as the adoption of mobile devices in the enterprise continues to soar and wireless networks become more pervasive.
Partners will fall under the new Authorized, Premier or Elite status based on the number of Riverbed technology certifications, or 'competencies,' they earn.
- Cisco Cuts Long-Term Growth Outlook, But Says 'Big Deals Are Back'
- Juniper Software Boss Muglia Latest Top Exec To Depart
- Juniper Networks Down Another Top Channel Exec
- HeyWire Launches Partner Program To Take Enterprise Texting Mainstream
- World Telecom Group: VARs Who Ignore Carrier Services Will 'No Question' Lose Business
- Dell Revamps Wireless Gear With Faster Speeds, Easier Management
- Head Of AT&T Partner Exchange: 'Our Strategy Is Working'
- ShoreTel Partner Program Revamps Partner Discount, Deal Reg Structure
- Riverbed Shakes Up Sales Team, Names New Global Channel Chief
- Westcon Group Appoints New CEO
- Emerging VoIP Player 3CX Touts Channel Gains Around Uptick In Cisco, Microsoft VARs
- SDN Spotlight: 8 New Products Set To Shake Things Up
- CenturyLink Continues Enterprise Cloud Blitz With Tier 3 Acquisition
- Extreme Targets Big Data Market With New Summit Switch, SGI Partnership
- High-Tech Onshoring: How One Small Firm Created 20 U.S. Jobs
- 5 Companies That Had A Rough Week
- Partners Still Confident In Cisco Business Despite Wall Street Wallop
- Palo Alto Networks CEO: 12 Reasons We're Set To Soar In 2014
- Cisco's Bleak Q2 Outlook Sends Shares Plummeting
- Juniper Taps Former Verizon CTO As Its New CEO
- Ipanema Finds First U.S. Channel Exec In Former VCE Channel Manager
- A10 Taps Former HP Channel Exec To Lead Global Channels
- Mitel To Become $1 Billion Company With Aastra Merger
- F5 Brings SDN To Layers 4-7 With New Synthesis Architecture
- HP On Cisco ACI: It's Not What Customers Are Looking For
Brooks McCorcle, president of AT&T's Emerging Business Markets division, sat down with CRN this week to talk about the progress with AT&T's new Partner Exchange program. Here's what she had to say.
The software-defined networking (SDN) market has been abuzz the past few months with major product launches from vendors including Cisco and HP. Here are eight new offerings that especially stand out.
For the week ending Nov. 15, CRN looks at IT companies that were unfortunate, unsuccessful or just didn't make good decisions.
Palo Alto Networks CEO Mark McLaughlin says 2014 is the year that the next-generation firewall pioneer's products move from revolutionary breakthrough to mainstream adoption.
Vendors ranging from Cisco to Symantec have felt the ill effects of the counterfeit IT market. Here are eight counterfeiting scams that are especially hard to forget.
Cisco and Insieme Networks executives fielded some tough questions Wednesday after their application-centric infrastructure launch. Here's what they had to say.
|More Slide Shows|