Sage Software, formerly Best Software, has issued a bounty for Salesforce.com customers who convert to the SageCRM.com platform. <P> The bounty promises Sage resellers 100 percent margin on the value of the first year of any contract that converts Salesforce.com customers to the rival Sage service. After the first year, Sage partners can earn margins of anywhere from 10 percent to 35 percent on additional years of the contract, said Jim Foster, executive vice president for the midmarket division of Sage, Irvine, Calif. <P> Some Sage solution providers said they welcome the incentives to attack Salesforce.com. <P> "No vendor out there has been really focused on going after Salesforce, so this is good to see," said Yacov Wrocherinsky, CEO of Infinity Info Systems, New York. "Salesforce has about 200 salespeople, while Sage has 2,000 to 3,000 partners. Who do you think is going to win?" <P> Foster said it has taken Sage until now to put the right infrastructure in place to support a software-as-a-service business model in the channel. That infrastructure has been evolving since Sage acquired Accpac from Computer Associates, which is the source of the code for the rebranded SageCRM.com offering.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean delivers thousands of new features, including beaming, multiple users and lock-screen widgets, and is the most powerful and versatile version yet.
It's not easy building a platform that will launch thousands of new big data applications and services, but that is just what Pivotal CEO Paul Maritz is doing.
Pivotal CEO Paul Maritz spoke exclusively to CRN about how the ambitious new big data venture from EMC and VMware will tackle Amazon Web Services.
|More Slide Shows|
- Salesforce.com Reports 'Blowout' Quarter
- Sage Software Targets Salesforce.com Customers
- With Latest Product Barrage, Best Finally Becomes Sage
- Hortonworks Expands Big Data Ecosystem Into Microsoft Windows Arena
- 4 Keys To Improving Business Intelligence Projects
- Best Heeds Sage Advice
- Sage Posts Salesforce Bounty
- Perficient Expands Salesforce.com Service Offerings With Clear Task Acquisition
- Bluewolf Thinks Outside The Box To Hire New Talent Fresh From Campaign Trail