HP CEO Meg Whitman discusses the company's fourth fiscal quarter results in an interview with CRN.
Falken Tire partner Integrated Media Technologies built its data center from the ground up with an eye on cutting costs and making the company more environmentally aware.
- Review: Hewlett-Packard's Next-Gen Z620 Workstation
- Gartner: North America Propels Server Growth, With HP Leaving Dell Behind
- VAR Datalink Creates COO Role, Positions Itself For Hardware And Services Growth
- HP CEO Whitman: We Still Have A Lot Of Work To Do
- Falken Tire Partner IMT Builds Data Center From Ground Up
- Michael Dell: New Channel Structure Creates More Growth Opportunities For Partners
- Dell Shakes Up U.S. Management Team, Names New Channel Chief
- Review: Dell PowerEdge VRTX Is Fast And Versatile
- Behind Gartner's Preliminary Q3 Server Numbers: HP Recovers, Dell Falls
- Gartner Q3 Server Shipment Data: HP Halts Slide As Dell Slips
- Microsoft Says It Wants To Help VMware Experts Stay Relevant In Data Center
- Partners Hail Dell $24.9 Billion-Buyout Completion As Channel Game Changer
- HP Preps Moonshot For New Calxeda ARM Technology
- Hardware Sales, China Market Drag IBM Revenue South 4 Percent
- SimpliVity OmniCube Targets VDI Implementations
- HP CEO Meg Whitman: 10 Signs HP's Turnaround Is On Track
- Super Micro Defies Server Market Odds
- Microservers: New Kids On The Block
- Server Market Showdown: Here's Why Smaller Players Are Taking Big-Time Share
- Top Server Makers: Can You List Who's In The 'Other' Category?
- Oracle Leads The Pack As Converged Infrastructure Q2 Sales Surge
- Mark Potter Now New CTO For HP Enterprise Group
- Software, Hardware, High-Speed Sailing: 20 Scenes From Oracle OpenWorld
- HP Unleashes Hefty PartnerOne Rebates To Drive Global Sales Growth
- 10 Secrets To Success With HP PartnerOne
HP's latest workstation turns in stellar performance that makes it a great choice for video production, high-performance computing and other compute-intensive applications.
HP CEO Meg Whitman discusses the company's fourth fiscal quarter results in an interview with CRN. Here are 10 take-aways from the company's better-than-expected quarterly performance as it enters year three of Whitman's five-year turnaround plan.
Integrated Media Technologies helped Falken Tire, which took advantage of the real estate downturn to acquire a new headquarters building, with the design and deployment of a new data center.
Dell's VRTX system puts a data center wherever it's needed and easily grows along with the organization.
Dell in the second quarter of 2013 came to within 2 percent of HP's server market share, but gave back much of its market share to its arch-rival in the third quarter, according to Gartner preliminary server shipment numbers.
HP CEO Meg Whitman told Wall Street analysts Wednesday that the turnaround of the $120 billion IT behemoth is 'broadly on track to position HP as an industry leader.' Here are 10 signs from Whitman that the turnaround is taking hold.
|More Slide Shows|