A quick roundup of some of the key news announcements from distributors and vendors trying to help partners sell solutions, adjust to the cloud and meet the full range of business objectives.
Based on interviews with partners that have made the switch, CRN reviews some of the key decision points that need to be considered during the MSP strategy development phase.
In a recent Autotask survey, partners outline their key care-abouts in the delivery of effective and profitable service offerings. And, as cloud and managed services gain momentum, these aspects become especially critical.
|More Slide Shows|
- AVG Acquires Level Platforms To Push Deeper Into RMM, MDM Space
- HP Launches Partner-Owned Contract Managed Print Program
- Icahn Calls Michael Dell's 'Go-Shop' Moves Akin To Advertising House With Termites
- Channel Beat: HP Embraces Google Apps (Video)
- Intel's Latest Hardware Is A Cut Above
- Intel Denies Report It Will Exit Server Motherboard Business
- N-able Technologies Rolls Out MDM Capabilities In N-Central 9.1
- Hacker Exposes MSP Platform Vulnerability