Apple CEO Tim Cook is scheduled to speak today at the Senate subcommittee's hearing on tax avoidance and offshore shelters.
Dell gave its XPS 10 Windows RT tablet another price cut this week, following price reductions for other Windows RT devices last month.
High-end retailers are known for their refined and expensive accessories. Using only the finest materials, luxury brands are now displaying exquisite cases and covers for tablets, e-readers and mobile phones.
- HP's Whitman To Partners: Don't Give Up Hope On PCs
- Citrix Is 'Going Mobile,' Opens XenDesktop 7, XenMobile To Any Device
- Lenovo Bucks PC Slump With Strong Q4, Full-Year Results
- Taxing Testimony: 10 Highlights From Apple CEO Tim Cook's Remarks To Congress
- Turn Any Tablet Into A Custom Appliance
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S4 (Video)
- 10 Best Features Of Samsung's Galaxy S4
- 5 Things That Can Help The PC Business Rebound
- 5 Questions For Intel Channel Chief Steve Dallman
- Head-To-Head: HTC One Vs. Samsung Galaxy S4
- HP Revs Up Tablet-Notebook Lineup: Windows 8, Android Hybrids On The Way
- Q1 Smartphone Numbers Are In: Is Android Unstoppable?
- Report: White-Box Tablet Market Thriving
- 8 Great Apps For Mobile Printing
- Microsoft: Windows 8 Touch Devices Gaining Momentum (Video)
- Report: Amazon Developing Smartphone With 3-D Display
- D&H: Android Tablets Driving Big Gains, Windows 8 Pro Picking Up Steam
- Microsoft's Reported Interest In Nook Puzzles Partners
- New iPad Mini Reportedly Coming In Q3, But Is Demand Waning?
- Q1 Smartphone Market Share Winners And Losers
- CIO Road Test: Microsoft Surface Pro Beats Apple iPad
- Bill Gates Trashes Apple iPad, Lauds Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Mother's Day Gift Guide: 25 Great Tech Gift Ideas For Mom
- Samsung Takes Aim At iPad Mini With Galaxy Tab 3
- Replicating Samsung's Midmarket Success (Video)
Apple CEO Tim Cook spoke to Congress Tuesday about Apple's tax avoidance practices and use of offshore subsidiaries. Here are some of Cook's key points.
Watch out Apple. Samsung's latest iPhone killer, the Galaxy S4, does some things that iPhone can't.
The PC market is down -- but not out. Here are five things that could help desktops and notebooks rebound.
Dallman discusses the state of the Intel channel and the future of the custom PC market in an interview with CRN.
High-end retailers are known for their refined and expensive accessories. Using only the finest materials, luxury brands are now displaying exquisite cases and covers for tablets, e-readers and mobile phones. Here are 22 stylish (and pricey) mobile device accessories.
Samsung and HTC are battling for Android smartphone dominance. How do their new flagship phones stack up against one another?
|More Slide Shows|