Page 2 of 2
10. Peter Ziatek, Director, Information Security
11. Ty Weiss, Director, Information Security
12. Marvin Fernandez, Information Security Engineer: Penetration tester, digital forensics. Joined in 2005.
13. Alan Ptak, Computer Security Incident Response: Threat analysis and mitigation, adaptive intrusion prevention systems, security architectures and incident handling. Deep technical knowledge of Internet threats including email spam, botnets and malware. Security advisor, instructor and courseware developer. Joined in 2011.
14. DB Cooper, Senior Director, InfoSec and SecOps
15. Dylan Loomis: Information security, information security risk management, IT security risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, Unix systems, WAN/LAN networking. Joined in 2007.
16. Kevin Blanchard: CISSP, security engineer, security architecture and engineering, penetration testing, ethical hacking, PKI engineering, information assurance, intrusion detection systems. Joined in 2010.
17. Graydon McKee: MSIA, CISSP, Information Security Program Manager, Worldwide Operations: Works with Apple Project Teams and third parties to protect the sensitivity and confidentiality of Apple proprietary information and assets. Works with internal project and business teams to develop systems, procedures and techniques to ensure "need-to-know" is enforced across the entire supply chain from idea conception and development through final shipment to the customer. Assists in the investigation of information leaks from various points in the global supply chain. Joined in 2010.