Page 2 of 2
Even thought there was nothing like the massive EMC 42-product release seen at the EMC World 2012, there was still enough new storage hardware and software unveiled at EMC World 2013 to make the visit worthwhile.
The AWS Summit 2013 conference will feature a wide range of solutions from vendors partnering with Amazon on improving the storage, movement, protection and security of data in the cloud.
These five CEOs are facing market uncertainty, falling stock prices, mediocre earnings or slumping sales. Can they weather the storms?
|More Slide Shows|
- Hitachi GST Intros Enterprise-Class SSDs
- Seagate Unveils 1-TB, 2.5-Inch Enterprise Hard Drives
- Veeam Backup, Replication Software Adds Built-In WAN Acceleration
- Barracuda Acquires SignNow For Storage Business
- Western Digital's HGST: Helium-Filled Hard Drives
- Western Digital's HGST To Demo 12-Gbps SAS SSDs