Page 2 of 2
There are a lot of tiny companies just starting to see if there's a place for them in the storage market. Here are some of the coolest.
Flash-based storage devices of every description from simple SSDs to full-blown all-flash storage arrays were released in 2013 in an effort to meet a wide range of business needs from the SMB to the enterprise.
For the week ending Nov. 15, CRN looks at IT companies that brought their 'A' game and made moves to beat out competitors.
|More Slide Shows|
- Hitachi GST Intros Enterprise-Class SSDs
- Seagate Unveils 1-TB, 2.5-Inch Enterprise Hard Drives
- Dell Bulks Up EqualLogic Arrays With All-Flash Storage Option, SAN-NAS And 64-Bit OS
- HP Aims To Take EMC Down With New Storage Lineup
- Western Digital To Buy Virident, May Mess Up Seagate's Virident Relationship
- Western Digital's HGST: Helium-Filled Hard Drives