10. Takeaways From The Data
- Involve your workers in your social networking strategy. "You won't be successful if you base your decisions on a small base of executives or decision makers," the survey said.
- To drive strategy and encourage growth and usage, empower owners across groups.
- "Make social a part of your company, not just a task for one group, or something you 'rollout,'" the survey said.
- When investing, focus on what companies believe is important in attracting and servicing customers.
- Get with social networking. The employees say they’re ready for it.
CHANNEL SERVICES >>