Our 2011 CRN Fast Growth 100 companies have managed to fight some pretty strong economic headwinds and achieve eye-popping revenue growth. These solution providers are ranked based on two years' growth rate of net sales from calendar year 2008 to 2010. To be eligible, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Headquartered in North America.
- Founded before December 31, 2007
- 2008 net sales greater than or equal to $1 million
- An independent company, NOT a subsidiary or division
- Primary business is as an IT solution provider, NOT a vendor or distributor.
What follows are the top 25 fastest growing of our 2011 CRN Fast Growth 100 companies.