Nielsen To Partners: Go Get 'Em!
Nielsen said that 100 percent of Fortune 100 businesses and 96 percent of Fortune 1000 businesses are VMware customers, and he unveiled a promotion aimed at helping push partners to sign on the other 4 percent of Fortune 1000 businesses.
Nielsen also put up a slide listing the 40 Fortune 1000 companies that are not yet VMware customers.
"For any of you who can get one of these 40 companies signed, you get a free pass to VMworld 2009," he said.
VMworld 2009 is scheduled to be held in San Francisco in August.