The 10 Best Selling SSDs Of 2013

6. Kingston Technology

Despite a breadth of products that's about as extensive as it gets, 2013 SSD market share of memory giant Kingston Technology slipped in 2013 to 2.9 percent of total unit sales. That's a 0.3 percent decrease from a year-ago mark of 3.2 percent, and precipitated a drop in rank from fifth to sixth. The company offers a range of SSD capacities and price points aimed at the consumer, business, enterprise, system builder and enthusiast.

Get a roundup of CRN's storage coverage right to your inbox with the Storage Insider newsletter.