Data analytics projects often get bogged down. Read how one CIO learned to avoid the pitfalls.
In the first five months of this year, big data startups and young vendors have pulled in more than $400 million in venture capital financing.
- Adobe Acquisition Bolsters Mobile App Development Capabilities
- Newest Winner In Big Data VC Sweepstakes: WibiData Raises $15 Million
- Hortonworks Expands Big Data Ecosystem Into Microsoft Windows Arena
- SAP Ships Business Suite For HANA, Readies New Release Of Business One Apps
- Enterprise Door-Opener: HP Develops Appliances Around SAP's HANA
- NetSuite: ERP 'Perfect Storm' Spells 'Huge Channel Opportunity'
- NetSuite Takes Aim At Bringing The Cloud To Manufacturing
- SAP CEO: HANA Is The Platform for All Future SAP Products
- Microsoft Windows Update Will Be 8.1, Free To Customers
- NetSuite Buy Boosts E-Commerce App Lineup
- Lawsuit Alleges HP Tried To Kill Autonomy Deal
- CA To Lay Off 1,200 Employees, Consolidate Development Operations
- Windows 8 Sells 100 Million Licenses, But Challenges Persist For VARs
- Intel, Lenovo Make Windows 8 Training Push (Video)
- Oracle Buys Stake In Digital Health Technology Developer
- SAS Takes Its Business Analytics Software To The Cloud
- Novell Aims To Make Some Noise With New Mobile File-Sharing App
- Channel Beat: Inside Pivotal's Coming Out Party (Video)
- NetSuite Reports 50-Percent Channel Sales Growth In Q1
- Revolution Analytics Sees Big Data Solutions Moving Into SMB Arena
- GE Bets Big On EMC/VMware-Backed Pivotal Big Data Venture
- Apple Schedules WWDC 2013 For June 10, Is iOS 7 Attending?
- Firefox OS Developer Phones Already Sold Out
- Amazon Vs. Pivotal: 5 Reasons Maritz Beats Bezos In Big Data Battle
- IBM's UrbanCode Buy Gives Boost To ISVs, Cloud Service Providers
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean delivers thousands of new features, including beaming, multiple users and lock-screen widgets, and is the most powerful and versatile version yet.
It's not easy building a platform that will launch thousands of new big data applications and services, but that is just what Pivotal CEO Paul Maritz is doing.
Pivotal CEO Paul Maritz spoke exclusively to CRN about how the ambitious new big data venture from EMC and VMware will tackle Amazon Web Services.
Dot.Com Redux? There's been a free flow of millions of dollars in venture capital to "big data" startups recently. Here's 21 that have scored big since the start of the year.
Part 3 of CRN's Big Data 100 looks at the best of the best in the big data business analytics space.
Part 2 of CRN's Big Data 100 looks at the best of the best in the big data infrastructure and services space.
|More Slide Shows|
The CRN Test Center's Daily App blog highlights the latest apps for Apple iOS, Android OS and other mobile platforms. Come get your daily dose.Microsoft Windows 8 News
Check out CRN's Microsoft Windows 8 coverage, as the latest version of the Windows OS gets ready to compete with Apple iOS and Google Android OS.