2011 Annual Report Card
CRN's ARC has spotlighted some of the best vendor partners out there--based on your ratings. Below, you can review all 21 of this year's Report Cards, along with more than 200 previous report cards dating back to 1996. Display Report Cards by year, technology, or participating company.
High quality and great return on investment-those are what puts a vendor at the top of CRN's Annual Report Card.
Here are the top vendors in 21 product categories as rated by their solution provider partners.
VARs that participated in CRN's Annual Report Card rate the top IT solution provider programs.
The top 10 vendors for Support, according to solution providers surveyed for our Annual Report Card.
The top 10 vendors for Product Quality and Reliability, according to solution providers surveyed for our Annual Report Card.
The top 10 vendors in Revenue and Profit Potential, according to solution providers surveyed for our Annual Report Card.
The top 10 vendors in our Annual Report Card, according to IT solution providers.
Solution providers rated partners on 18 criteria. Here are five vendors that saw their scores drop from 2010 and 20 that made marked improvements.
The biggest names in the channel headed to the mile-high city to claim their trophies for the 2011 Annual Report Card awards. Here's a look at the ARCs in Denver.
- Backup & Recovery Software
- Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- Client Security Software (Firewall, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus)
- Data & Information Management
- Digital Signage
- Enterprise Network Storage
- Enteprise Networking Infrastructure
- Flat Panel Displays
- Midrange Servers
- Multifunction Printers
- Network Security Appliances
- Network Security Software
- Notebooks/Mobile Computers
- Processors (including graphic processors)
- Server Virtualization Software
- SMB Networking Hardware
- SMB Network Storage
- Unified Communications/VOIP Technology
- Volume Servers
- Workgroup Color Printers