The 2016 Big Data 100
According to market researcher IDC, the total amount of digitally stored data is expected to reach 40 Zettabytes by 2020, a 50-fold increase since 2010.
Managing these huge volumes of data creates a huge challenge for businesses and IT executives. In turn, this explosion of data creates a giant opportunity for solution and strategic service providers.
The CRN editorial team has created the fourth annual Big Data 100, highlighting vendors that have demonstrated an ability to innovate in bringing to market products and services that help business work with big data.
To help solution providers identify the right vendors to partner with to meet their customers The Big Data 100 is divided into three categories:
- Business Analytics - Companies offering everything from simple-to-use reporting tools to highly sophisticated software for tackling the most complex data analysis problems.
- Platform and Tools - Companies offering everything from hardware servers, to software platforms and applications, to cloud-based services.
- Data Management Technologies - Companies offering everything from next-generation database software to advanced data integration technology.2016 Big Data 100: 50 Coolest Business Analytics Vendors
Part 1 of CRN's Big Data 100 looks at the best of the best in the big data business analytics space.
- 2016 Big Data 100: 20 Coolest Platform And Tools Vendors
Part 2 of CRN's Big Data 100 looks at the best of the best in the big data platforms, tools, infrastructure and services space.
- 2016 Big Data 100: 30 Coolest Data Management Vendors
Part 3 of CRN's Big Data 100 looks at the best of the best in the big data management space.