CRN's Data Center 100
As the pace of IT change quickens, finding the right experts to help build and operate data centers is crucial. The Data Center 100 list is one place to start. By no means an exhaustive list of partners, it instead looks at representative companies who can be counted on for help with data center infrastructure, tools, virtualization capabilities, services, and design.
2016 marks the sixth year that CRN has compiled the Data Center 100. The idea behind the annual list is to shine a light on the key technology vendors that are powering today's data center in hopes to provide solution providers some guidance when selecting the technologies that round out an efficient infrastructure.
The Data Center 100 is presented across five categories (the lists will be published throughout the week):
- Infrastructure: The hardware and software on which the data center is built.
- Tools: Software and hardware for monitoring and managing data centers.
- Virtualization: Technologies for virtualizing parts of the data center to turn them into services.
- Services Providers: The cloud, co-location, software, storage, compute, and other resources customers can use in lieu of purchasing their own assets.
- Designers & Builders: Those responsible for ensuring that the right mix of IT, power, and cooling equipment is laid out.