25 Mobile Security Products Locking Down Our Data: The 2022 CRN Mobile 100
Shane Snider, Jay Fitzgerald
Here are 25 mobile security products offered by vendors to protect against ever-growing mobile security threats.
As the mobile attack surface continues to grow in size and scope, vendors have responded with an increasing array of mobile security products for consumers and businesses alike.
The demand for newer and better mobile security products is definitely there – and has been around for a while now since Harvard Business Review pronounced that “mobile phones have become the new prey of choice of hackers.”
Among the variety of mobile threats out there for consumers and businesses, whose employees are increasingly reliant on mobile devices for work, are data leakage, phishing attacks, mobile ransomware, identify theft, unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and other ominous threats.
The bottom line: mobile communications may have raised business productivity, but it has also raised the stakes when it comes to security.
As part of CRN’s 2022 Mobile 100, here are 25 mobile security products offered by vendors to protect against the ever-growing mobile security threats.
- Appdome Mobile Security Suite
- Better Mobile Threat Defense
- Bitdefender GravityZone Security For Mobile
- Blue Cedar Mobile App Security
- Check Point Harmony Mobile
- CrowdStrike Falcon For Mobile
- Cybereason Mobile
- ESET Endpoint Security
- IBM Security MaaS360 With Watson
- Kaspersky Security For Mobile
- Kryptowire Mobile App Security Testing
- Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security
- NowSecure Platform
- Palo Alto Networks’ GlobalProtect
- Pradeo Mobile Threat Defense
- Proofpoint Mobile Defense
- Psafe Dfndr Security
- Sophos Intercept X For Mobile
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile
- Trellix Mobile
- Zimperium zIPS
- Zscaler Client Connector