Search
Homepage Rankings and Research Companies Channelcast Marketing Matters CRNtv Events WOTC Avaya Newsroom Experiences That Matter Cisco Partner Summit Digital 2020 Cyber Resilience Zone HPE Zone The Business Continuity Center Enterprise Tech Provider Masergy Zenith Partner Program Newsroom HP Reinvent Digital Newsroom Hitachi Vantara Digital Newsroom IBM Newsroom Juniper Newsroom Intel Partner Connect 2021 NetApp Digital Newsroom The IoT Integrator Intel Tech Provider Zone NetApp Data Fabric WatchGuard Digital Newsroom

SentinelOne IPO: 5 Big Moneymaking Opportunities For Partners

From geographic and vertical expansion to IoT security and asset discovery to managed, forensic and incident response services, here’s where solution providers should place their bets following the SentinelOne IPO.

Back 1 ... 3   4   5   6   Next
photo

2. Multi-Tenancy, APIs And No Channel Conflict

SentinelOne is the only next-generation security vendor offering the channel true multi-tenancy, which Warner said is table stakes for managed service partners. Managed detection and response (MDR) partners, meanwhile, love that SentinelOne has a completely API-driven architecture, meaning that MDRs can build their own custom workflows around the company’s technology, according to Warner.

For instance, Warner said that SentinelOne partner ReliaQuest has their own custom user interface, dashboards and platform that can be seamlessly snapped right into SentinelOne’s Singularity platform. Meanwhile, he said incident response firms benefit from SentinelOne’s combination of cloud-native technology, automatic remediation, best-in-class prevention, and modern EDR analytics and hunting.

Warner said SentinelOne opted not to build out a huge incident response (IR) services team in hopes of capturing 10 percent of the market and has instead partnered with the other 90 percent of the IR market. This has allowed SentinelOne to capitalize on their large, established brands, their experienced salesforce, and the retainers they already have in place some of the world’s most prominent companies.

 
 
Back 1 ... 3   4   5   6   Next

sponsored resources