Elevating the Candidate Experience
Boost employment brand and provide a memorable, one-of-a-kind candidate experience using mobile recruiting technology that enables completion of job interviews at any time, from anywhere. Thanks to the app, job seekers no longer need to spend days away from their families traveling or take time off from work. They also get better mileage out of their job interviews, which can be shared with multiple stakeholders at the company. Digital interviewing technology also provides a consistent, standardized and fair interview – all candidates are asked the same questions and evaluated on the same criteria.
Imagine being able to complete a job interview on your lunch break from your iPhone, or in the evening after the kids are in bed from your iPad. Candidates can appreciate the convenience of this technology, and employers can attract talent by showing they are a forward-thinking company that values the candidates’ time and embraces effective and evolving communication methods.
Other mobile recruiting technologies also place emphasis on easing the process for candidates and untethering recruiters. Some mobile apps provide a company-branded mobile job search experience that puts job posting information and relevant content at candidates’ fingertips. Other mobile recruiting solutions focus on sharing job alerts that candidates can respond to instantly from their mobile devices. Industry leading recruiting, applicant tracking and talent management solution providers offer employers integrated real-time mobile access to enterprise recruiting solutions to encourage greater candidate relationship management and more effective communication.
Reach Candidates Wherever They Are Employers can also gain a competitive edge using mobile apps by reaching a more expansive and diverse global candidate pool. Research indicates that U.S. minority populations regularly access the Internet using handheld devices, but may not have regular access to a traditional computer. While 80 percent of the world is connected by the electrical grid, 85 percent of the world’s population is covered by commercial wireless signals. And according to International Telecom Union, in 2010, India and China added 300 million mobile subscribers. The numbers speak for themselves; this is a widespread, global and quickly growing communication trend. It’s time to adopt mobile recruiting strategies if you hope to become or remain a competitive employment brand.
Interviewing in the Instant Age
Effective recruiting is a crucial element of any successful business strategy. But quickly identifying those individuals who will drive sales, increase market presence and can foster lasting partnerships is no easy task – especially when communication expectations are high and social media trends make the world smaller.
Mobile interviewing and recruiting apps not only improve internal processes, but they also can help employers reach and identify top performers wherever they are, before their competition does. Many of the HR industry’s leading solution providers offer iOS apps that help recruiters maximize effectiveness and allows candidates showcase the characteristics that make them stand out. As iOS devices take their place in the mobile movement, companies can take their places as leading employment brands by leveraging apps that improve processes and help them connect with top talent.
- Protecting The Business From Cloud Application Security Risks
- The Massive SaaS Opportunities For VARs
- A Reseller's Guide: Recipe For Channel Partnership Success
- Cloud Connection: Seven Steps To Effective Public Cloud Services
- From CapEx To OpEx: Channel Strategy In The Federal Push To The Cloud
- A Reseller's Guide: Coming Out On Top In The Face Of Channel Conflict
- How To Create A Case For Disaster Recovery Plan
- How To Offset Your Customers' BYOD Risks
- How To Ease Client Anxiety About Private Cloud Deployments
- How An SMB Cloud Provider Can Create 'Swagger' In A Competitive Market
- A Reseller's Guide: Creating A Successful Solution Provider Event
- How to Prepare for the Future of the IT Solutions Industry
- How to Consolidate Data Protection Services for Greater Customer Value
- 10 Attributes to Support Revenue Marketing and Sales Success.
- How To Improve Efficiency: Upgrade Mountain Lion and iOS6
- How To Cash In On the Cloud Through Collaboration
- How To Sell Cloud Storage In Five Steps
- How To Protect High-Value Data Assets
- Moving Data to the Cloud: Options for SMBs and Small Enterprises
- How To Apply Big Data Security Analytics to Detect Advanced Threats and Breaches